Monday, September 18, 2017

Winners Announced for Unity Stamps Grab Bag Prizes!

Thanks so much to everyone who commented on my Growing In Unity blog posts last week.  You guys rocked it!  The Unity Stamp Company generously offers up a grab bag of 25 random stamps to two winners each.  Woot!  Via random.org, I have picked those two lucky winners .......drum roll......




Congratulations.......


michelegeorgern

and

2suns


Please shoot me an email at momtojeb (at) gmail (dot) com as soon as possible and send me your full name and mailing address so I can forward this to Unity Stamps.  Thanks again and Enjoy!  Terri







#unitystamps #growinginunity #GIU #GIUgirl #winners #stamps #DIY #cards #cardmaking #papercrafts #scrapbooking #wavingmywand #terriburson

4 comments:

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!